Job Reference: 2610-MB-BDM-Y
My client are currently looking to recruit an experienced REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER with a proven track record of Specification sales, to assist in the further development and growth of our business.
This role will be primarily targeting new customers, promoting products and services to M&E Consultants, Contractors and End Users.
* Develop strategic plans in conjunction with the Sales Director for developing the business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
* Demonstrate their ability to develop and grow the business by developing new client relationships and enhancing existing ones.
* Manage key customer relationships and participate in the negotiations and closing of strategic opportunities.
* Identify new ways to maximize revenue.
* Be able to undertake site visits to discuss projects with customers, offer advice on the best possible solution and obtain the necessary information to allow an accurate quotation to be prepared.
* Report and communicate into the business via the monthly sales meetings regarding overall account updates, progress on company strategies, sales co-ordination and other key topics.
* Produce a monthly report measuring key performance indicators specifically around quotations, pipeline, product sales, and forecasting.
* Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
* Attend trade shows and exhibitions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Be a highly motivated and passionate professional, ideally with experience in the industry, although not critical.
* Be able to demonstrate and prove a track record of positive results derived from sales to key accounts or a number of accounts in an identified area.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to meet new people, either in person or via telephone, and quickly establish rapport.
* Excellent presentation skills required.
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office programmes to quickly create charts and graphs using MS PowerPoint.
* Good general knowledge of business and competition within your designated market.
* Self-starter, able to work independently without extensive supervision.
* Have a full UK Passport & driving licence.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: