Job Reference: 2610-MB-BDM-L
My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SALES MANAGER / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to develop and manage business opportunities UK wide for the Kitchen Ventilation side of the business.
Currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager in the Kitchen Ventilation division with a proven track record, to assist in the further development and growth of the business. This role will be primarily targeting new customers promoting the company products and services to a variety of customer types.
* Develop strategic plans in conjunction with the Sales Director for developing the Kitchen Ventilation division and achieving the company’s sales goals.
* Demonstrate their ability to develop and grow the business by developing new client relationships and enhancing existing ones.
* Manage key customer relationships and participate in the negotiations and closing of strategic opportunities.
* Identify new ways to maximize revenue.
* Be able to undertake site visits to discuss projects with customers, offer advice on the best possible solution and obtain the necessary information to allow an accurate quotation to be prepared.
* Report and communicate into the business via the monthly sales meetings regarding overall account updates, progress on company strategies, sales co-ordination and other key topics.
* Produce a monthly report measuring key performance indicators specifically around quotations, pipeline, product sales, and forecasting
* Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
* Attend trade shows and exhibitions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Be a highly motivated and passionate professional, ideally with experience in their industry, although not critical.
* Ability to be a hands-on leader, a successful Business Developer and Account Manager
* Be able to demonstrate and prove a track record of positive results derived from sales to key accounts or a number of accounts in an identified area.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to meet new people, either in person or via telephone, and quickly establish rapport.
* Excellent presentation skills required.
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office programmes to quickly create charts and graphs using MS PowerPoint.
* Good general knowledge of business and competition within your designated market.
* Self-starter, able to work independently without extensive supervision.
* Have a full UK Passport & driving licence.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: