Job Reference: 3101-HL-EA
12 WEEKS TEMP TO PERMANENT
My client is a leading Engineering company and due to recent growth, they currently have a fantastic opportunity for an ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER to join the team at the plant in Normanton, West Yorkshire.
* Component assembly into printed circuit boards.
* Working from schematics.
* Assembly of light fabrication.
* Perform basic assembly, such as preparing parts for assembly, manual insertion of components and configuring piece.
* Parts to final assembly.
* Able to read and understand wiring schematics or assembly drawings and oral and written instructions.
* Knows basic verification and handling procedures of parts and components.
* Perform basic material handling functions.
* Make material acceptance and / or rejection recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Applicants will have previous assembly experience from a workshop / factory / manufacturing environment.
* Ability to carry out Electrical assembly duties.
* Role will involve use of hand tools so previous experience is necessary.
* Panel Building / Wiring experience an advantage.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: