Job Reference: 1209-SA-EDE
My client is currently looking for an experienced ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER / ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / ELECTRICAL DESIGNER, with a broad-ranging background in the process industries to join the team based in LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE.
The role of the Electrical Design Engineer will require the individual to undertake the following duties:
* Feasibility, outline and detailed electrical and C&I design work
* Electrical panel / MCC specification and design
* Understanding, interpreting and responding to the needs of other departments
* Production of electrical design documentation and drawings including: Specifications, Single line diagrams, Load schedules, Block Cable diagrams
* Liaison with clients both internal and external
* LV electrical design, including MCCs, distribution boards, cable systems etc.
* Cable selection and sizing
* Protection coordination and grading
* Must be able to deliver projects on time and within budget
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* You will have a qualification in Electrical Engineering.
* Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
* Ability to cope under pressure
* Experience of designing and working with LV electrical equipment would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of WIMES, BS7671 IEE wiring regulations
* Design experience within the Water Industry sector would be an advantage, including areas such as portable water production and distribution and waste water treatment.
* Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of colleagues
There is the opportunity for the successful candidate to develop themselves, along with taking on more challenging projects.
You will be rewarded with benefits ranging from a competitive salary inline with ability and experience, holiday pay, flexible working hours, and death in service benefit.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: