Job Reference: 2012-SL-EF
Supplying to the industrial, commercial and private sector, my client is a leading supplier of power distribution solutions throughout the UK.
They have an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Fitter to join the team at their site in Leeds
• Fitting and wiring of various types of Distribution and Power Transformers, Battery Trip Units, and Switchgear to meet customer requirements
• Reading and understanding mechanical and schematic drawings.
• Identify and work with others to resolve inadequate or unclear manufacturing/engineering information
• Ensure all required documentation is completed correctly and on time, including defect sheets.
• Managing own time to ensure tasks are completed to plan.
• Ensure that the companies Quality, Health Safety & Environmental policies and procedures are constantly adhered with.
• To work unsociable hours when required to meet WPS demands, including site work as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience of working within an Electrical/Mechanical Engineering environment.
• Electrical qualifications would be advantageous
• You will be flexible and adaptable and be prepared to train other to enhance their skills.
• Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of all matters relating to the job purpose.
• Clear understanding of Health & Safety & Risk Assessment policies and responsibility.
• Good communication skills.
• A motivated and driven person.
• Strong attention to detail skills
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: