Job Reference: 1005-DW-EME
My client is a worldwide manufacturer and supplier of an innovative, specialist products for the food, beverage and cosmetics industry chip companies.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER to join the team at their site in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
To perform the day to day maintenance of plant and equipment, to include moulding and assembly machinery & to ensure continuity of Production.
* Diagnose and repair electrical / mechanical faults that occur on plant and / or equipment.
* Assist with the maintenance programme for all plant and / or equipment (hydraulics, robots, ancillary machines automatic assembly)
* Validate new plant, equipment, automation and upgrades.
* Process / Equipment troubleshooting and failure analysis
* Ensure all items of plant and / or equipment is in good safe working order.
* Build and maintain items and documentation within the maintenance department, necessary for the effective running of the plant and / or equipment.
* Deliver innovative technical solutions to the plant.
* Strive to improve the efficiency and safety of plant and equipment.
* Identify opportunities for new technology / automation.
* Maintain a high standard of record keeping for all repairs and servicing of plant and / or equipment as required for audit, traceability and warranty purposes, in accordance with the Quality Management System.
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory, Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
* Routinely manage your workload using the Quality Management System (Q-Pulse) and ensure actions are completed within the required timescales.
* Demonstrate ability to make decisions based on data.
* Use the necessary or required internal and / or external software to facilitate this role including Q-Pulse and Microsoft. This list is non-exhaustive.
* Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping at all times.
* Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Apprentice trained OR minimum City & Guilds (or equivalent) Levels 1, 2 & 3 in Electrical Engineering
* 17th Edition IEE Regulations
* Mechatronics qualification is desirable
* Experience in Injection Moulding, tooling and with multi-cavity moulds would be advantageous
* Experience of installing Robotic application for Palletising, Packing, Pick & place and continuous motion assembly machines.
* Exposure to Visions applications – Cognex cameras – insight. To understand the camera equipment, functionality and parameter settings.
* Have a manufacturing environment background with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: