Job Reference: 0609-AR-FW
This is a great opportunity for a FABRICATOR / WELDER who is hard working, ambitious and keen to progress in an established and successful company. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to work on market leading bespoke products for the global market and help us achieve our goals.
* Assemble, weld and fabricate bespoke frameworks from mild steel rolled hollow section
and angle iron to a high standard.
* Read engineering drawings and calculate measurements into a cutting list
* Cut up material using electric band saw.
* Achieve a high standard of finish/tolerance on bespoke fabricated products.
* Cut and shape materials using a notching machine, guillotine or hand rolls.
* Mark out, drill and tap holes.
* Work on own initiative with minimum supervision to produce an end product to a high
* Carry out site work when necessary.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Apprentice trained fabricator / welder.
* MUST have experience of fabricating using stainless steel and mild steel materials,
gauge of sheet metal generally between 0.9mm & 6mm thickness.
* Several year’s experience in the welding and fabrication of highly quality, bespoke
structural products, working within a light / medium fabrication working environment.
* Good MIG welding skills are essential. Experience in TIG and spot welding is an
* Have good calculation skills and have the ability to work to fine tolerances.
* Capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team.
* Highly motivated with a team orientated work style
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Willingness to travel if required.
Candidates who are selected for interview will be asked to complete a welding and fabrication test
37.50 Hours per week, Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 4.45pm, with a half hour unpaid lunch break. Friday 8.00am – 12.30pm.
Free onsite parking
After a qualifying period, the company offers Pension Scheme, Incentive plan, PPE and laundered workwear.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: