Job Reference: 0809-LA-MME
My client is currently looking for an experienced MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER for their site in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
* Working as an integral part of a team.
* Increasing machine uptime.
* Operating lean manufacturing techniques.
* Planning and supporting 5s activities.
* Implementing Planned Maintenance (PM) Plans.
* General Housekeeping
* Machine refurbishments
* Supporting the manufacturing function.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Must have served a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship within a manufacturing engineering environment or C&G equivalent.
* Experience working as a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer
* Experience working on a range of Small to Heavy Industrial Equipment
* Responsible for complex repair, installation commissioning & fabrication work
* Maintaining PLC controlled process machinery, extrusion, stretching, general engineering & hydraulic equipment
* PPM Application
* General Facility and Plant maintenance.
* FLT Licence, Crane Licence, Confined Space Entry would be beneficial
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: